August 23, 2009

A Brick Oven Goodbye

The brick oven:-)

Yesterday, family and neighbors came over to wish me a buen viaje.


Brick Oven Pizza! Mmmmmm!

It was so wonderful to see everyone before my departure, and we all thoroughly enjoyed talking to one another over Dad’s delicious brick oven pizza.

Garden Salad; Olives, Fresh Mozz & Tomatoes

We also munched on some delicious antipasti and a beautiful garden salad.

Papou & Yia Yia; Grandma & Pap Pap


Pizza Party


Pizza Party


Pizza Party

Thank you to everyone who came! I will certainly miss all of you, but I will carry your words of encouragement and support with me :-)

P.S. A big thanks to all of my friends who sent such kind e-mails and warm wishes for a great trip! You guys are awesome!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you find the guy with the high cholesterol? I'll bet that pizza party didn't help!

Anonymous said...

What's up? Que onda? Luke

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there. Travel safe, and have a great time.

best,
your cousin Matt

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Can't wait to hear more.--Kirsten

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole! Hope you are going well in Mexico. The pizza party looked amazing!

_Bethany

Post a Comment